Five Crystals for Anxiety
#anxiety #crystals #holistichealth #energytherapy #naturalrelief #mentalhealth #veracious #victoria
Anxiety & Modern Life
Anxiety is unfortunately extremely prevalent in the current day and age. Most people will experience it at some point in their life. It may make it difficult to concentrate or be present in the moment. It can paralyze people from going out in the world and living their best life. Fortunately, there are many ways to combat anxiety. Meditation, prayer, exercise, proper nutrition, aromatherapy and reiki can all be super helpful tools in treating anxiety. One other potentially powerful way to combat anxiety is through the use of crystals. Anxiety wasn't something that I struggled with regularly until shortly after I had my children. Many things can influence what causes anxiety and many things can also provide some relief. Utilizing the methods mentioned above has greatly helped me feel more present and at ease. I may still experience anxiety from time to time, but I can rest in knowing that I am safe and have the tools I need to cope appropriately.
Crystal Healing & Therapeutic Relief
Crystals have been used by civilizations for all of human history and long before that and harness powerful vibrations and energy fields. Crystals can be understood as frozen light. They can work in different ways to comfort and support those in need. Crystals are conscious and intelligent energy. Simply hold them in the palm of your hand during meditation, wear them on your person throughout the day, or you can even place a crystal on or under your pillow as you sleep at night.
Top Crystal for Anxiety Relief
Below is a list of five crystals that work wonderfully to relieve anxiety. I hope you find this information useful and are able to use it to enhance your own life.
1. Amethyst is a wonderful crystal to use to fight off anxiety. It is especially known for its peaceful, stabilizing, calming, balancing, and relaxing effects. It is a powerful crystal for cleansing negative energy, including anxiety. It is an especially psychic gemstone and works well for banishing the irrational thoughts anxiety may cause.
2. Snowflake Obsidian is a crystal known for optimism, purity, balance, insight, protection, and truth. Since it works well at lifting the spirit and providing powerful doses of optimism it may help with anxiety as well. For many of us, anxiety is most likely to kick in when we are already in a dark and diminished mental state which makes Snowflake Obsidian a wonderful choice.
3. Sodalite harnesses the power of harmony, truth, intuition, order, self-esteem, and logic. It is wonderful at boosting intuition and strengthening your resolve to live authentically. When we are at harmony and peace and feel truly comfortable with ourselves, we are in an empowered state to combat anxiety. With less insecurity and doubt you will certainly experience a decrease in anxiety as well.
4. Labradorite is a wonderful crystal to use for protection. It promotes awareness, intuition, transformation, and support. It works to protect you from negative energy and anxiety. It can also give you a helpful boost of positive, healing energy.
5. Tiger’s Eye is another perfect crystal to use to combat anxiety. It can give you a wonderful boost of confidence, courage, and strength. Its other qualities include a calming effect, strength to persevere and a sense of resilience. These wonderful powers can work together to give you a much-needed boost of confidence that is sure to lessen your anxiety. This crystal is especially helpful in combating social anxiety.
The next time you are experiencing anxiety remember that your anxiety is lying to you. You are loved and going to be okay. When you notice your mind wandering somewhere in the past or worrying about the future, try to pull yourself out of there and back into the present moments. Take some deep breaths, get a drink of water and be gentle with yourself; you're doing the best you can.
If you struggle with anxiety regularly and are finding it hard to make it through the day, there is no shame in seeking help. There is bravery in seeking help. I am not a medical provider; however, my training and unique healing modalities and therapeutic approaches have proven to be helpful and effective for many. Simply click the button below to schedule and online session with me.
If you enjoyed reading this content and found it beneficial, please be sure to like, comment, and share.